Get a free Compensation Assessment
- If you have been injured in an accident, we can help!
- There is NO obligation - simply speak to us to find out what we can do for you
- No Win No Fee*
Get started in only 60 seconds
What will happen next:Step 1: One of our trained consultants will be calling you shortly to discuss if you may have a compensation claim.
Step 2: If so, our legal team will then contact you to assess your claim and start the process
IMPORTANT: Whilst we aim to call you back as soon as possible, we know that this is important to you and if you are only available to discuss right now, please call on 1300-147-909
Here's what we can do for you
- We’ll talk through your options with you, including our No Win - No Fee* arrangement
- We’ll help you gather the required documentation for your claim
- We’ll work hard to get you the entitlements you deserve
- We’ll check that your claim has been appropriately assessed
- We’ll keep you regularly updated and ensure that your claim is managed as efficiently as possible
Takes 3 minutes
Free Initial Consultation
Why Choose Us?
No Win - No Fee*
No Win – No Fee* means that you may not need to pay legal fees if your case is not successful
- Free Pre-assessment services to ascertain if you have a potential claim
Free Social Work Services
We know that your legal needs are only part of a greater struggle. That's why we're the first and only firm to offer free social work services to clients
We'll handle the paper work for you
Motor Vehicle Accidents
Unfortunately, road accidents can lead to many types of injuries, both physical and psychological. Our lawyers can advise you of your potential for compensation based on your individual circumstances and needs. Strict time limits apply to making a claim and you should seek legal advice as soon as possible if you have been involved in an accident. Compensation is generally paid by an insurance company or government agency that manages motor vehicle accident claims in your state. In New South Wales, this is the Transport Accident Commission (TAC). Every registered vehicle in New South Wales has third party insurance (CTP, or Compulsory Third Party insurance) included in their registration to ensure compensation is available in the unfortunate event of an accident occurring.
No Win No Fee*
It’s simple. Under the No Win - No Fee arrangement, if your claim is unsuccessful you may not need to pay any legal fees.
Your lawyer will take you through this arrangement in more detail in your free initial appointment.
Have you been injured at work? Let us work it out
Your place of work should be an environment where you feel safe and protected from harm. If you've experienced a workplace injury or become ill because of work, the consequences to your physical and emotional health, as well as your finances, can be overwhelming.
Some of the injuries we see on a regular basis include:
- Injuries sustained from a fall
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Mental illness
- Hearing loss
- Lifting injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Injuries caused by malfunctioning machines
Under the Workers Compensation Scheme, you may be entitled to the following benefits if you've been injured or become ill at work:
- Weekly payments to cover loss of income
- Medical and associated expenses
- Lost Superannuation entitlements
- Rehabilitation services
- A lump sum payment in some circumstances
- Damages for pain and suffering, as well as economic loss, because of a serious injury in some circumstances
As one of the largest specialized Workers Compensation practice groups in the country, we've been winning cases like yours for decades. We understand that suffering an injury, no matter how severe, can present major hurdles to overcome. That's why we support you every step of the way with care, understanding, flexibility and support. Let us take care of your legal needs so you can take care of your recovery.
What is WorkCover?
WorkCover is a compulsory insurance that covers all Australian employees, providing protection against workplace-related injuries or illnesses regardless of who is at fault.
Most organisations must provide this insurance to its full-time, part-time and casual workforce. WorkSafe insurance is often referred to as ‘workers compensation’ and its purpose it to ensure workers receive support via benefits and financial compensation as a result of a work-related injury or illness.Read more...
Making a WorkCover claim
To make a WorkCover claim, follow these steps below:
- See your doctor for treatment and give them details about how you were injured.
- Report the injury to your employer. This must be done in writing within 30 days of becoming aware of the injury.
- If you do not need to take any time off but you want WorkCover to pay for the medical expenses you incur because of the injury, you should lodge a WorkCover claim form attaching any accounts/invoices relating to your medical treatment with your employer.
- Once you have lodged the WorkCover claim with your employer, the employer has 10 days to forward the documents on to their WorkCover claims agent.
Where do I get a WorkCover claim form?
a. Post office
b. Your doctor
- The WorkCover claims agent then has a further 28 days to advise you whether or not your claim has been accepted.
- If your claim is rejected, or if you haven’t received any response to your claim, you should call us to discuss within 60 days.
Speak to us today
Our priority is to ensure you:
- Feel supported through the workers compensation process
- Understand your rights and entitlements
- Assist you with disputes which may arise with the workcover insurer
- Maximise your compensation
- Provide you with clear and accurate advice about your prospects of success